Gangseo Community Center
- 1. To contribute to the welfare of residents of Gangseo-gu by expanding the space for culture, hobbies and lifestyle.
- 2. To provide services of good quality at low cost by developing a wide range of programs.
- 3. To reduce the budget and improve the availability of the center by streamlining management.
About the Community Center
- 66 Ujangsan-ro, Gangseo-gu, Seoul (Gangseo Community Center, Naebalsan-dong), (02-3664-6046)
One basement level and three ground levels
Site : 7,300㎡ / Building : 4,166㎡
- March 14, 1989
Facility details and programs
|Basement||Sports center||132.91㎡||Aerobics, line dance, pop,
dance sports, hypogastric
|15,000 ~ 30,000 won|
|Level 1||Ujang Hall
(1~2 times per month)
|Fee: 2,000 ~ 3,000 won|
|Place for various events|
|Level 2 , 3||Lecture hall||87.70㎡
|Music hall||137.67㎡||Song and dance class|
Rental fee for basic facilities of Gangseo Community Center
|Facility||Rental fee||General standard|
|Auditorium||70,000 won per 3 hours.
30,000 won per extra hour.
|The fee is for weekdays. An extra 30% applies on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and non-office hours. (Extra charge does not apply to the fees for auxiliary equipment and cooling/heating.)|
|Exhibition hall||50,000 won per day|
Rental fees for the auxiliary equipment of Gangseo Community Center (regarding Article 5)
|Gym||Music hall||Extra hour|
|15,000 won||10,000 won||10,000 won||The unit is 30 minutes.
The extra charge is calculated based on the proportion of extra hours relative to basic hours.
|15,000 won||Free of charge||Free of charge||Free of charge|
|30,000 won||Free of charge||Free of charge||Free of charge|
|General standard||The general standard of the rental fee for basic facilities will apply.|
How to find us
- Ujangsan Station Exit 1, transfer to Gangseo05 bus.
- Balsan Station Exit Ujangsan Park, Walk 15 min.
- Bus stop: Gangseo-gu Office, Walk 10 min.
- Green Bus 6514, 5712, 6627, 6629, 6634, 6711, Gangseo05
- Blue Bus 161, 604, 606
- Red Bus 9600, 9601